The sheep have eaten the hedges bare on the field they're in, and they seem to have dried up (milk wise), so I decided it was time they moved. The trouble was I had to hang four gates first.
I'd been putting the job off as I've not hung many gates, but to be fair it went fairly easily. I had a little generator going and my electric drill to drill the holes, didn't take that long once I was set up, but it was tricky trying to line up the hinges and gates on my own.
The only downside is the one gate is on the footpath so I'm not holding out much hope in it staying shut everyday, I just hope the sheep don't get out if it's left open (some hope!).
I think I've got more swinging gates on my little smallholding than Dad's whole farm!